Having A Break…

May 15, 2009

Thankfully I have a break now for the next few days from exams with having 6 in the last two weeks has taken a lot out of me and really tired. I am a bit worried with the first 3 exams but the last three have gone a bit better. These finals of which there are only 8 are tough but at least it is not like the last two years where I used to have a sicking 12 exams which perplexes me sometimes how I survived through them all. With a certain percentage out of 20% from 3rd Year in the bank leaving 4th Year being worth 80% of my degree which is a lotšŸ˜¦

With two more exams which are both essay based exams the stress factor hasĀ easedĀ but I cannot be too lax as I will stop studying but there may be no fear of thatšŸ˜› Also there is only 16 days left before I jet off to New York for the Summer which I cannot wait for and just hoping that I will not beĀ returningĀ this Autumn to repeatšŸ˜€

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: